EMPOWER YOUR BODY: A Body Positive Yoga Workshop for Increased Mobility
Imagine the following ...
– Improved flexibility and range of motion
– Increased strength and endurance
– Reduced stress and anxiety
– Improved respiratory function
– Enhanced balance and coordination
– Improved digestion and elimination
– Greater overall sense of well-being and body awareness
– Improved self-confidence and body image
– Reduced risk of injury
– Ability to modify poses to accommodate individual needs
– Group support and sense of community
The body positive yoga workshop is a safe and inclusive space designed to promote self-love and acceptance through the practice of yoga. It focuses on empowering individuals to embrace their unique bodies, regardless of shape, size, or ability.
Every pose is a celebration of your unique beauty and strength.
Through gentle movements, mindfulness, and guided meditation through the exploration of movement, participants will learn to cultivate a positive body image, increase self-confidence, and foster a deeper connection with their bodies. This workshop offers a supportive environment free of judgment, encouraging everyone to honor and appreciate their bodies just as they are.
DATE & TIME
Once a month on Sundays 9:00 – 11:00am ET
October 15, 2023
November 5, 2023
December 10, 2023
January 28, 2024
LOCATION ON ZOOM
Class links for zoom will be emailed to you after registration.