EMPOWER YOUR BODY: A Body Positive Yoga Workshop for Increased Mobility
Imagine the following ...
– Improved flexibility and range of motion
– Increased strength and endurance
– Reduced stress and anxiety
– Improved respiratory function
– Enhanced balance and coordination
– Improved digestion and elimination
– Greater overall sense of well-being and body awareness
– Improved self-confidence and body image
– Reduced risk of injury
– Ability to modify poses to accommodate individual needs
– Group support and sense of community
The body positive yoga workshop is a safe and inclusive space designed to promote self-love and acceptance through the practice of yoga. It focuses on empowering individuals to embrace their unique bodies, regardless of shape, size, or ability.
Every pose is a celebration of your unique beauty and strength.
Through gentle movements, mindfulness, and guided meditation through the exploration of movement, participants will learn to cultivate a positive body image, increase self-confidence, and foster a deeper connection with their bodies. This workshop offers a supportive environment free of judgment, encouraging everyone to honor and appreciate their bodies just as they are.
DATE & TIME
Once a month on Sundays 9:00 – 11:00am ET
October 15, 2023
November 5, 2023
December 10, 2023
January 28, 2024
LOCATION ON ZOOM
Class links for zoom will be emailed to you after registration.
Yoga Alliance Continuing ED credits available