Two hour workshops for Yoga teachers and students of size
As a Yoga teacher, your continuing education in “Buddha Body Yoga Fundamentals” guides you into becoming able Yoga leaders and teachers of large-bodied people.
As the student, you will be able to practice in an accessible, supported environment with a unique opportunity for insight into how Yoga Teachers work.
These workshops are preps to our more advanced, 20 hour course.
Fundamentals II // Dec 13 // Floorwork
Workshop 2: Work on the Floor
December 13, 11am – 1pm
- Holding organs together, soften, to achieve internal equilibrium
- Tone organs rather than push on abdominals
- How to get on the floor;
- Work with bolsters;
- How to get back up off floor
Fundamentals I // NOV. 22 // Chairwork
Workshop 1: Work with the Chair
November 22, 9am – 11am
Focus: Weight distribution and leverage
- Sun Salutations
- Standing poses like Triangle
- Smile Twist with Chair
- Bouncing Inner and Outer Thighs
- Three-Legged Downward Facing Dog